The term ‘Laavannya’ ‘laavannya.com’ or ‘Saree Exotica’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose Registered Corporate Office is: 4007 NEW SARDAR TRADER’S MARKET, PUNA KUMBHARIYA ROAD, SURAT 395010 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Please note that, whilst, we try to keep our online stock figures updated, this being a manual process, is error-prone and thus, it may happen that our online software system may accept an order for an item that we may not have in stock. Under such a situation, the best we would offer is to refund the customer’s money back. Saree Exotica undertakes no responsibility for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by the customer due to such incident. No interest or any other charges will be paid to the customer for their effort and / or cost in originally transferring the funds to us or for the time duration that the funds lie with us.
While, we use our best efforts in ensuring that all products are accurately priced, it might sometime happen that the price being displayed and the product being paid for was erroneously priced. If such a case happens, Saree Exotica will not be under an obligation to sell the product at the wrongly typed or maintained price. Under such a situation, the best we would offer is to refund the customer’s money back. Saree Exotica undertakes no responsibility for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by the customer due to such incident. No interest or any other charges will be paid to the customer for their effort and / or cost in originally transferring the funds to us or for the time duration that the funds lie with us.
Right to Refuse and Cancel the Order
Saree Exotica unconditionally reserves all the rights to refuse and / or cancel any order, either in part or in full without providing any reason to the customer. Under such a situation, the best we would offer is to refund the customer’s money back. Saree Exotica undertakes no responsibility for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by the customer due to such incident. No interest or any other charges will be paid to the customer for their effort and / or cost in originally transferring the funds to us or for the time duration that the funds lie with us.
Tailoring / Stitching
Saree Exotica offers various stitching services for a number of items that we sell. The cost of stitching may be quoted separately. We offer very basic stitching services and the expectations of the customer must be at par with basic stitching. For any advanced level of customization or designer work, the customer should purchase only the item from us and get it stitched at the tailor or designer of their choice. Our sizes are also approximates and may not exactly match the customer’s size.
For certain items we offer both, the option to purchase a pre-stitched fixed size item and the option to get the apparel custom-stitched. In the case of having customer’s purchased product custom-stitched, we rely on customer provided measurements. It is important that the customer provides accurate measurements to us. Saree Exotica may not be held liable, financially or otherwise, for any misfit garments resulting out of inaccurate measurements provided by the customer. If any alterations need to be done, it may have a cost implication. This cost can be communicated mutually before undertaking such alteration job.
Saree Exotica will ship the products within the shipping time committed on the product details page. If there are 2 products to be shipped having different delivery times, Saree Exotica may, at its own cost, split the shipment for customer’s convenience.
In the rare cases that we may be delayed due to certain unforeseen circumstances, the customer will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund before the order has been shipped. Once the items have been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled, even if it was delayed.
Saree Exotica offers free shipping within India for orders worth Rs. 2000 and above.
Cash-On-Deliveryand Value Payable Post
Saree Exotica offers Cash-On-Delivery (COD) for certain locations within India.
COD facility is not available for orders having value more than RS 5000.00
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India and subject to Surat jurisdiction.